This studio has a high quality standards for any client that wants a taste of beauty in the hearth of Bucharest. You will find here the best services.
Located in the heart of Bucharest you will find a nice view (during night time) on the Boulevard Magheru.
If you need a breath of fresh air, once getting off the boulevard, you can choose from the many restaurants, bars or terraces that University-Romana-Old Center area has to offer.
The space has been fully renovated in January 2017. It is located at the 6th floor of the building. The building has an elevator.
The blend of modern and chic of the space can satisfy even the most demanding tastes.
This apartment features a spatious room with a king bed, cable TV set and free wireless connection, a kitchenette and a bathroom. The kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, fridge, electric range, and all the necessary utensils for cooking.
Everything you need for an enjoyable and comfortable stay in the most mesmerizing European capital city.
Zugang für Gäste
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Iron machine, Iron board and washing machine.
- speed wi-fi
- linen & towels
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am in contact with the guests on a daily basis and i am always available in case they need any help.
I will introduce all my guests to the neighborhood and i will recommend some known or less known places to visit during your stay.
I'll be available 24/7 for your questions/needs via phone and/or Airbnb
Weitere wichtige Infos
The check-in and check-out times are flexible
You are absolutely NOT allowed to bring other people into the apartment! This is a very important rule, as we had bad experiences in the past
- For a night check-in (between 22:00 - 7:00) a late check-in fee (of 10 EUR) is requested. This is payable in cash (in RON or EUR), at the moment of the arrival.
- In order to guarantee you a smooth check-in, please let me know if you'll have any delay.
- For a night check-out (between (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) an early check-out fee (of 10 EUR) is requested. This is payable in cash (in RON or EUR), at the moment of the arrival.
- This is a non-smoking apartment.
- You are absolutely NOT allowed to bring other people into the apartment! This is a very important rule, as we had bad experiences in the past.
- The bedding and other supplies are for convenience and use of our guests. They belong to and must remain at the premises. Any damage or blood stain to the bedding, furniture or other essentials will be charged.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 35 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello! My name is Vlad, I'm from Romania and i will be your host for the duration of your stay, I'm very communicative and i will answer every question you ask. I will do my best to participate in your experience, here in Bucharest. Hope to have you soon in my place.