Welcome to our home! It is a Sunny, Luxury and modern loft, in quiet 17th C. street. With 3 bedrooms it is ideal for a large family. With a fully equipped, open plan kitchen, bathroom with walk in shower @ bath, separate toilet, french doors in the living room and a roof terrace with a spectacular view on Rijksmuseum you will be very comfortable. 2 tv's, hifi, fast wifi, Netflix, Apple TV & Nespresso. Classy shopping, good bars & restaurants. 5 mins to Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh & Stedelijk museum.
3 rooms with double beds, large light living with fireplace and open kitchen (Nespresso machine), luxurious bathroom and a library/tv-room near the roof terrace. 2 flatscreen tv's, fast wifi and Netflix via Apple tv.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have full access to the entire apartment.
Interaktion mit Gästen
If I'm not able to welcome you myself I will make sure that someone will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer all your questions during your stay.
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
Thanks for booking our property! We are sure that you will have a great time here. Below you’ll find some general house rules and instructions. Enjoy your stay!
- If you wish to check-in to the apartment between 21:00 and 08:00, this is possible, but due to the late hour we charge an extra fee of 25 euro’s between 21:00 & 00:00 or 50 euro’s between 00:00 & 08:00. Please pay the extra fee (cash only) to your host when you arrive. Since it goes straight to the Host for the late hour (not to me). Hopefully you can make it before the late fee deadline, but this way, we can accommodate you even if you don't. Thank you for your understanding.
- Loud music, noise or other nuisance
- Smoking anywhere inside the building
- House parties
- Other guests (except for the persons who have booked)
- Please be careful with the keys. If you lose a set, we may have to charge you the costs for replacing the locks.
- Never leave the key inside the lock on the inside of the door when you leave the house. If that happens, the door can’t be opened from the outside and we have to call a locksmith.
- If you lock yourself out, any potential costs for the locksmith will be charged to you.
- Please take the garbage out only on trash pickup days or dump it in a container outside. More information about when to take out the garbage can by found in the information book in the house.
- The latests possible checkout option is at 11:00.
- No need to vacuum or mop. We’ll take care of it!
- It would be appreciated if you could do the dishes before you leave.
Have fun and enjoy Amsterdam!