Lovely, sunny and compact Suite with spa shower and king bed. Great for short stays. Sleeps up to 2 persons.
Bright and lovely En-Suite in a quiet area. The bedroom has king size bed and sleeps two people. It has a modern bathroom with power spa shower. The area is central and very well connected by transport.
Located centrally in zone 2 in the sought after, fashionable, charming and safe Brackenbury Village in Hammersmith W6 0 postcode. The borough of Hammersmith & Fulham is central and next to the river Thames. Our guests love our local area and the quiet road.
The En-Suite is a totally private and self-contained unit within a large Victorian house. It has its own entrance door and keys. It is a compact and cosy clean base ideal for travelers who want a comfortable bed, good shower and good quality sleep as the room is very peaceful. It is an ideal choice for the younger guests on a budget to stay in a homely environment in central London and in a lovely location.
FLOOR PLAN AND LAYOUT ARE SHOWN ON LISTING PHOTOS
The room has comfortable king size bed with additional memory foam mattress (200cm x150cm) to sleep 2 persons, modern bathroom with spa shower, full freeview TV and built-in DVD player plus good selection of dvd films and some books. There is overhead storage for suitcases, bags, etc. Mini fridge is also in the room. Kettle, tea cups and glasses are also there to make a hot or cold drink. Fresh folded towels and bedding are provided. The room is to the back of an imposing Victorian building with windows looking onto gardens. It is very quiet as it has no adjacent neighbours to side walls or ceiling. The En-Suite is located within a safe and secure building with floodlights and recording cctv in communal areas.
* Newly refurbished and clean
* Private modern bathroom / shower room
* Comfortable UK king size bed
* Spa shower
* Very quiet (quiet street, no neighbours above, on the sides)
* Light with big window and nice views
* Easy access
* Tea/coffee making facilities and mini fridge
* Highly safe and secure building
* All linens and towels provided
* Toiletries provided (tissue and soap)
* Free WiFi
* TV, DVD, hairdryer
* Plenty of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants around
* Fantastic location and near all transport
This place is not suitable for wheelchair users or people with mobility problems.
The En-suite is designed and priced for the younger travellers on a budget.
We do not recommend our En-Suite for older guests. Senior guests are welcome to book our bigger apartments.
We provide detailed local area maps, instructions, information folder in most common languages.
Internet details are provided on arrival.
INVENTORY AND WHAT YOU GET
Apart from listing description and photos below are details of the items you can expect in the apartment:
1 x king duvet
2 x pillows
Clean and folded sheets and bedding covers for all the above
1 x king bed throw / cover on king bed
1 x bath towel per person
1 x bath/shower mat
mattress and pillow protectors for all bedding provided
1 x hairdryer
toilet tissue on arrival only
bin liner/refuse bag on arrival only
hand soap on arrival only
body soap on arrival only
selection of DVD films
Apartment has UNIVERSAL ELECTRIC SOCKET in case you forget your adapter plug
We provide hairdryer
Zugang für Gäste
Entire En-suite with private bathroom.
CHECK IN IS FROM 3PM
Not suitable for pets
Not suitable for infants (0-2 years)
No parties or events
1. Please keep us informed about your arrival time so we can arrange your check-in smoothly
2. Please present valid passports matching your name on the reservation on exchange of keys
3. If we are away you may be greeted by our representative or you will be given details in advance for self check-in
4. Ensure the main door to the building is always locked when you come in or out
5. If you have any questions or issues during your stay please email via Airbnb. In emergency please call the number on your Airbnb confirmation
6. Please report any damage or breakage immediately to us so we have time to rectify
7. Please do not flood the floor or outside the shower unit. The shower is for use by one person at a time
8. Only people booked on the itinerary can stay in the apartment. No additional people without our consent
9. Please no loud behaviour, no smoking, no pets. If policies are not observed you may be removed from premises without refunds
10. Please switch off electrics when you are out
11. Please no dumping loose rubbish, cardboard, boxes or small bags outside the house. Penalty £50 for non-observance. Rubbish MUST be properly bagged up in black bin liners provided. If you are unsure leave it in the Suite please.
12. Please do not change TV settings. Please do not unplug any cables connected to the TV.
13. Please do not remove information folder from the En-Suite and leave on the side table for next guests. Please do not damage guest information folder as it costs £100 and time to re-produce.
14. Please no hair cutting and no shaving on the beds as bed sheets get ruined.
15. Please do not damage towels, bedding and sheets with cosmetics, hair colourants, acid, ink, oil, food or similar. If you use hair colourants get your own towels please
16. Please kindly air the place after showering by opening windows
17. Please no eating and no oil in the bed as we do not have hotel insurance for damaged bed linens
19. Please respect our time zone and please be quiet during UK night hours
20. Please do not use additional bed linens and towels bagged up and left for new visitors
21. Check-out is by 10.00 am hours. Late check-out will be charged at £30 per hour
22. When you check-out please leave the keys in the lock for the housekeeper as you found on arrival.
22. Essentials we provide : 1 x king duvet, 2 x pillows, 2 x cushions, freshly laundered and non-ironed bed linens (bottom mattress fitted sheet, duvet cover and 2 pillowcases per bed), 1 x bed cover, 1 x bath towel per person, 1 x bathroom floor towel, mattress and pillow protectors for all bedding provided, 1 x hairdryer, clothes hangers, 2 x toilet tissue rolls on arrival only, bin liner/refuse bag x 2 per week or 1 for 3 days, hand soap on arrival only, body soap and shampoo on arrival only.
23. This is a self catering unit and services are not provided. All necessary information can be found in the information folder inside the accommodation
24. THE EN-SUITE IS DESIGNED FOR THE YOUNGER TRAVELERS. IT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR OLDER PEOPLE AND MOBILITY RESTRICTED PEOPLE
25. UNFORTUNATELY WE CANNOT ACCEPT BABIES OF CRYING AGE DUE TO THE PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT WE OFFER TO OUR GUESTS
26. You have read full description and understand the small size of the unit and the floor layout shown on the listing before you booked online. Maximum 2 suitcases in this unit.
27. INTERNET: Maximum 2 devices at one time for wifi use please. Please do not download movies. We pay for unlimited broadband service to British Telecom and are not liable for any possible interruptions to the service. If the router needs re-setting we will organise this. We may take a screen shot of the wifi signal and email to you to show the signal works in case you have an issue with your own device.
28. Please note we cannot offer early check-in or late check-out due to arrangements with cleaning company. Your check in and out time is confirmed on your booking.
29. Only people on the reservation are permitted into the building. No additional people (including infants) without prior consent.
30. We offer this accommodation to overseas guests and travelers. Please note we cannot accept locals from London and GB with a UK phone number and "GB" guests maybe cancelled.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1150 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello and welcome to our page. We enjoy meeting people from around the world, and, time permitting exchanging experiences with our guests. We met many lovely people and made some friends. Airbnb is a great platform which sends people from across the globe to your place and you can live like a local when traveling. We cannot do without good coffee and good books :-) Please send a message if you have any questions. Thanks very much! x