Über dieses Inserat
This 5th floor corner unit with wraparound balcony has incredible views, proximity to the ocean, sounds of waves, and gentle ocean breeze. Fully furnished-Amenities include an infinity pool, hot tub, and outdoor BBQ area. High speed internet, cable/flat screen TVs, and free phone calls to USA and within Mexico. Direct access to beach is available from the pool area. Full 24/7 security is provided, including parking. In the tourist district of Rosarito - walking distance to food and attractions.
Amazing views and luxury. Please text or write for virtual tour video link.
High speed internet connection, phone for free calls to US and Mexico and cable will keep you connected.
Zugang für Gäste
Condo has wrap around balcony that offers spectacular views. Private BBQ grills, pool and hot tub is available for all guests.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Onsite manager to help during the day time or via phone anytime
RENTAL RULES, REGULATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
1. CHECK–IN: Check-in is AFTER 3:00 PM.
CHECK-OUT: Check-out is NO LATER THAN 11 AM.
If property is not vacated by 11:00 AM on the approved departure date, a charge of $75.00 will be applied.
2. ENTRY – A copy of a photo ID card are required to enter the complex. The security guards at “La Jolla de Rosarito” will provide you with a copy of rules and regulations that need to be complied with at all times. If you are driving, please park in the designated space for the condo which is the on the north east corner and clearly marked 504-2. If for some reason that space is occupied, please park in another open parking space. Tower 2 is the building on the right hand side looking from the street. Please use the elevator to the 5th floor and the condo is the corner right. Please use the code provided to open the door. There is an emergency key in the lockbox if needed. Site manager Alex has access to it. But if for any reason there is an emergency situation and you need the key, please call Arun. For beach access, a beach access key is provided in the Condo. Please return the key at the same place when you stay has ended.
3. CONNECTIVITY – A high speed internet, cable and phone (free calls to US and Mexico) comes with the condo. Please refer to instructions
4. OCCUPANCY – FOUR PERSONS IS THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY. ONLY AUTHORIZED GUESTS are allowed to occupy the condo during your stay. Two additional persons can be accommodated with an additional $15 per day per person charge. Please coordinate and pay for it in advance if needed.
5. LAUNDRY – The unit is equipped with a Washer and Dryer. Please make sure that prior to coming to the unit you wash off all sand downstairs and nothing containing sand goes anywhere in the bathroom, washer or dryer. Due to design of the building, the dryer does not vent outside, but into a bucket. If possible please avoid using the dryer. If however you have to use the dryer, please keep the laundry closet door open while using the dryer is on so it can vent. Also please be careful, as the laundry closet door can collide with the entry door, particularly if the patio door is open and strong breeze exists.
6. HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING – Rosarito weather generally does not need air conditioning or heating. Condo does not have air conditioning but has an electrical heating system. There is a thermostat that can set the temperature, however due to safety reasons the heater is generally switched off at the fuse box. If you have to use the heating system, please turn it on at the fuse box for the duration you are using it. Please be mindful and turn off the heater when you do not need it.
7. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING OR PETS - NO SMOKING OR PETS are allowed inside the condo under any circumstances. Some of our guests suffer from allergies. Please do not smoke even on the balcony. With smoking, the risk of fire is increased.
8. FACILITY USE – Signs are posted everywhere about use of the facility. In general, guests may use pool and hot tub with proper attire. Club house is for owners only. You may use the barbecue grills alongside the fence. During peak time the protocol is to reserve a table and grill by putting your unit number on a piece of paper and taping it to the table and grill you want to reserve. Grills are cleaned every morning by the staff. However please ensure that no mess is left around after picnicking.
9. INAPPROPRIATE CONDUCT – The Homeowner’s Association Security Personnel reserve the right to evict any and all condo occupants whose behavior is deemed inappropriate or disturbing the peace of other condo residents.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - We will not rent to vacationing individuals under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in
11. VALUABLES – We are not responsible for valuables left on the condo. Please make sure to keep the door locked each and every time you leave the condo.
12. FIREWORKS – Fireworks are strictly prohibited within the premises of La Jolla de Rosarito complex.
13. NOISE – After 10 PM all sound systems (i.e. radio, TV, stereo equipment) including occupant’s voices must be lowered so as not to disturb neighboring condo residents.
14. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - Linens and bath towels are supplied with the unit. However, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but may be available for an(URL HIDDEN)Additional fee if requested. Towels and linens are not to be removed from the unit for an(URL HIDDEN)Reason. Our beach towels may be used for the pool.
15. TRASH DISPOSAL - Large cardboard boxes or glass bottles should be stacked outside the door for pickup by cleaning personnel. Food items and putrescible trash should be sealed in plastic bags and also stacked outside. This is generally picked up by staff mid-morning. Small “not putrescible” trash can be disposed through the chute that is in the outside corridor just before the elevator.
16. SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT- Security/Damage Deposit IS NOT applied toward rent. The deposit is FULLY REFUNDABLE provided following protocols are adhered to:
I. Unit was locked and keys were returned to lockbox on departure
II. There is no evidence of damage to the unit or furnishings and none of the items are missing.
III. Unit is not left dirty.
a. Kitchen and Dishes are left clean.
b. Trash is properly disposed
IV. No additional charges are incurred due to contraband or pets or collection of fees for any personal/private services rendered during the stay.
V. No signs of smoking.
VI. No linens are lost, damaged or stained.
VII. No reports of early check-in or late check-out.
VIII. All lights, electrical appliances and the heater (if applicable) are TURNED OFF at your departure and we are not billed for excessive utility charges. Energy is very expensive in Mexico, so please ensure that you only use it when needed
IX. Renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), local police, or the Homeowner’s Association security personnel.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.