Our house comfortably fits a family with kids, with room for more if needed. It's very centrally located - minutes from the lake, biking distance to downtown, lots of restaurants and cafes nearby.
- The house is baby-proof; nothing breakable that a kid can reach; kitchen cabinets and garbage cans are locked; no stairs
- A Halo bassinet right next to it for infants younger than 5 months old.
- A crib in the 2nd bedroom, along with toys and books.
- An extra pack and play
- Step-stool for bathroom sink and toilet, along with potty seats.
- Inflatable bath tub and bath toys; and a wand for the shower.
- High chair and plastic utensils
- Infant car seat if you're renting a car
- A queen size bed in the master bedroom
- A Halo infant bassinet in the master bedroom
- A double pull-out futon in the 2nd bedroom
- A crib in the 2nd bedroom
- Enough room in the living for a queen-sized air mattress
About the house:
This house was built in year 1905 and recently renovated after we bought it - consciously salvaging old wood, inserting a modern bath, and making the house more energy efficient and environmentally friendly. There's glass garage door you can roll up in the living room that extends out to a fenced-in deck. When the weather is nice, it's a great spot to sip your morning coffee or sip wine in the evening. Our tall fence provides privacy and the nearby moon tower lights our yard softly.
Zugang für Gäste
We won't be home when you're here so you'll have access to the entire house! Please make yourself at home. Ask me for a list of my favorite trails, swimming holes, food trucks, and dive bars. I'll respect your privacy and only a call/text away if you need me!
Weitere wichtige Infos
There's a keypad lock so checking in and out should be a breeze!
- Quiet hours after 10pm - no party please.
- Pets are welcome but there will be an extra $30 cleaning fee per reservation.
4 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 6. März 2018 - 18. März 2018.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 90 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My name is Ruby and I live in Austin with my husband Richard, our 2-year-old son, and 2 dogs (a dachshund and a collie).
During my college years when I was traveling a lot, I received overwhelmingly warm hospitality wherever I went. Friends and kind strangers always welcomed me into their homes with open arms.
These days, with kids and dogs, we don't travel nearly as much but glad to be on the other side reciprocating that hospitality, sharing with visitors the places we love, making sure they feel taken care of the same way others have made me feel over the years.
If you're staying at my place, depending on the day you visit, I might or might not be in town. Regardless, please make yourself at home. Ask me for a list of my favorite trails, swimming holes, food trucks and dive bars. I'll be respectful of your privacy, but always a call/text away if you need any help!
If I'm staying at your place, thank you for hosting me. I look forward to fall in love with your city.