WORLDMARK SAN FRANCISCO is centrally located in the main business area of the city.
Accommodations for FOUR @ WORLDMARK SAN FRANCISCO for DREAMFORCE 2017.
Downtown San Francisco is all yours from this exciting urban location. WorldMark San Francisco occupies a historic building dating from 1908 on the corner of Bush and Stockton streets and is a short walk to Chinatown, Nob Hill and Union Square. The famous Powell Street Cable Car stops just one block away, and public transportation on the Bay Area Rapid Transit system is nearby.
Visit Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square and the Maritime Museum on San Francisco's waterfront; ride a ferry to Alcatraz Island and learn about this former federal prison's notorious inmates; explore the sixties-throwback Haight-Ashbury district; or spend time wandering through Golden Gate Park, an urban oasis larger than New York's Central Park. Enjoy some of the world's finest restaurants, shop in the glass-domed Crocker Galleria in the Financial District and check out the city's vibrant theatrical productions. WorldMark San Francisco puts you in the center of this dynamic city so that you can explore all it has to offer.
· Internet access (fee applicable)
· Kitchen sink (except studios)
· Toaster (except studios)
· Coffee maker
· Air conditioning
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Stereo with CD player
· Iron and ironing board
· All units are hotel size and do not have kitchens; disposable dishware is provided
· Some 1-bedroom units have a recommended occupancy of two - please inquire when making reservations
· Wi-fi Internet (fee applicable)
· Fitness center
· Lobby with fireplace
· Shared computer with Internet
· This resort has no parking
· Movie Rental
· Vending machines
· There is one elevator that goes to the 8th floor; guests staying on the 9th floor must walk up a flight of stairs
· Laundry Facility
· Nob Hill
· Alcatraz Island
· North Beach
· Fisherman's Wharf
· Ghirardelli Square
· Wine tasting rooms
· Powell Street Cable Car
· Haight-Ashbury district
· Shopping at Union Square
· Theater, opera and symphony
· Professional Sports Teams
· Actors Conservatory Theatre (ACT)
· San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
· Golden Gate National Recreation Area
· San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park
San Francisco: 14 mi.
Oakland: 18 mi.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to all hotel amenities, including FREE WI-FI.
To access WI-FI, contact host (24/7).
Interaktion mit Gästen
Host is not on premises, but can be reached (24/7), by phone / email.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Units have small kitchens, but are equipped with:
Microwave, compact fridge, coffee maker, & toaster (if not in unit, request from Front Desk).