Lovely studio apartment on Ship Street Gardens - right in the heart of the famous Brighton Lanes. Sleeping up to 4 people* this bright and spacious lower ground floor apartment comes fully equipped and is ideal for both holiday and corporate lets. (* NB: 7 night maximum booking for 4 guests, no maximum for 2 guests)
Kitchen Area: The compact kitchen features sleek red gloss units with two ring hob, combination microwave oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge with freezer compartment plus toaster and kettle. There’s also plenty of crockery, cutlery, glasses, saucepans and cooking utensils.
Workspace: The table offers a useful workspace and folds out to make a dining table for four using folding chairs provided.
Living Area: Corner sofa which easily converts into a comfy double bed with flat screen TV, DVD player & iPod dock.
Bedroom Area: Hotel quality King size bed with cosy bedding, 4 pillows and storage drawers below. There’s also a useful walk-in wardrobe with shelves, hanging rail and chest of drawers.
Shower room: This sleek hotel style shower room comes with corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin with drawers below as well as a heated towel rail and WC. We also provide complimentary Duck Island shower gel and liquid hand soap.
Bits and Bobs: There is a laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer just outside in the courtyard which is shared with Brighton Lanes Studio 2 next door. There’s also a secure bike rack behind the entrance gate for those wishing to explore Brighton from the top of a saddle.
NB: Airbnb’s location map is frustratingly inaccurate - this apartment is in the same building as our other apartments 'Brighton Lanes Apartment 1’, 'Brighton Lanes Studio 2’ & 'Brighton Lanes Studio 3’.
Zugang für Gäste
You get use of the whole apartment.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I tend to just deal with bookings as I run a wider property business on a day-to-day basis - so my husband Graeme is your main man once you get here. He is the property manager for all 4 apartments in the building so he's generally there every day busy doing something. We live a couple of miles away in Hove so if you need to contact us out of working hours (ie. after 6pm or at weekends) then just email or text us and we will get back to you ASAP (normally right away but sometimes it will be the next morning). Each apartment has its own key safe in the building's communal entrance hall which is accessible 24/7 using a digital entry system. You will be given two sets of keys and we ask that one set is put back in the key safe whenever you go out.
Weitere wichtige Infos
(1) STREET NOISE AT WEEKENDS: If you’re looking for total peace and quiet, please be aware that we are right in the centre of Brighton’s Old Town and it can get quiet noisy out on the streets around our building throughout Friday and Saturday nights. All of this is beyond our control - however, our prices do reflect this fact as similar apartments in Brighton rent for over £100/night. That said, the studio has double glazing and we even provide ear plugs for the really light sleepers. We also employ a local security firm who provide all residents and guests in our building with a 24/7 Mobile Response Unit who can attend to any security concerns or issues. In reality, you are far more likely to be disturbed by Brighton’s seagull population who never seem to sleep!
(2) HOME SAFETY: We are professional landlords and as such you can be assured that the whole building (containing five apartments all of which we own) meets all current safety standards. The building is also protected by a modern, fully maintained fire detection system with smoke and heat detectors in each apartment connected to a control panel in the communal hallway. The system is tested every Thursday morning by our contractors at Brighton Fire Alarms.
(1) Lead guest must be over 18 years old.
(2) For bookings over 7 nights, maximum occupancy is 2 adults.
(2) Please email us the full names of all guests staying in the apartment before you check in. No unregistered guests are permitted to stay over without our prior agreement (this is mainly in case of fire).
(3) Guests are asked to dispose of all their rubbish and recycling at the communal bins nearby on Middle Street.
Graeme and I run Brighton Lanes Apartments on Ship Street in the heart of Brighton’s lanes. We have four self catering apartments in total and have being doing this since 2011 but only joined Airbnb in 2016 and haven’t looked back since. All our Airbnb guests so far have been lovely, respectful people. Keep on coming guys!