An elegant retreat on the Sunflower River. Enjoy 9 acres of seclusion in this historic home less than 1/2 mile from downtown Clarksdale and the Crossroads. Complementary breakfast and coffee.
The Honey Hill carriage house is separate from the main house. It has its own refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. It has a propane grill on its private porch. Carriage house guests have access to main house communal areas.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests may enjoy their private room as well as living room, sunroom and dining room of main house.
- Please don't try to open any of our windows. They are very old
- List all guests on reservation. No parties
- Please no pets. A dog named Itchy lives here. She is old and friendly and will more than likely greet you when you arrive
- Our family lives on the west side of the first floor. That area is off limits to guests
- Downstairs indoor communal areas are closed to guests after 8pm. Feel free to enjoy outdoor areas all night long
Dieser Gastgeber hat 18 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen