*Self contained cottage/house for 2, 3 or 4 adults. (no children under 12 years)
*Prices listed are for 1 couple (2 adults) sharing 1 bed & 1 bathroom. This means we would not put anyone else into the other bedroom & bathroom so you would have the cottage to yourselves. Use of the second bedroom & bathroom will incur an additional price.
*$90 per extra adult per night.
Renovated Heritage & Contemporary design perfect for couples & singles.
- Smoking is PERMITTED on the deck or outside the cottage. Only booked guests are permitted to sleep in the cottage.
- Kindly leave muddy shoes at the front door.
- The doors underneath the TV should remain open during viewing to access the satelite box.
- The Air Conditioning system will be more effective if all windows are closed during operation.
- The main bathroom has an original claw-foot bath (not spa) for relaxing those tired aching muscles!
- For longer stays of 7 nights or more, it can be arranged for guests to use our laundry facilities or a laundromat at Thirroul where guests can enjoy a local cafe whilst waiting for their washing!
- Please tell me HOW MANY BEDROOMS are required.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 2 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My name is Barbara & together my husband Phil & I would like to welcome you to our Cottage in Otford NSW, near Stanwell Park. I have been flying with Qantas as a Flight Attendant for over 35 years & only recently retired from flying, however, still love meeting people by hosting our bed & breakfast which has been operating now for over 7 years. My husband Phil is an Engineering Geologist with Wollongong University & national champion in Hang gliding in 1984. Together we have a daughter studying performing arts and all enjoy bush walking, coffee mornings at local cafe's & a stroll along our local beaches. Our favourite places in the world are home, of course, New York, Japan & Kangaroo Island. We have a very friendly border collie in a separate yard to the Cottage. We respect our guests privacy & we are available to assist at any time. We focus on providing cosy, comfortable, homely accommodation with a strong sense of satisfaction. We have a guest book in the cottage & welcome your comments. We also have had numerous return visitors. We look forward to meeting you to & hope you will enjoy your stay as much as we will enjoy having you. Our life motto is 'Do it Now!'