New house in the peace, the cocoon of 90m2 situated between Disneyland (20mn) and Paris (15mn, in the privileged sector of the castle of Champs-sur-Marne in a few minutes in feet.
- In 5 minutes by car (15 mn feet) of the subway To Noisy-Champs.
- in 5 minutes of the leading highway A4 or, on one side in Paris or to Disneyland.
- Raised garden, closed in the back.
Adapted for family with children and baby. Also for seniors and in the standards handicapped persons.
In the rez of road of the house :
The lounge/dining room quite opened with American cooking (kitchen) is a room to be lived very pleasant giving onto the terrace and the garden. A bathroom with shower, TOILETS and electric towel dryer is also accessible below.
The wooden staircase brings you to the floor where you will find 3 rooms :
- A parental room with double bed of 200x200.
- 1 child's room with loft bed.
- 1 room teenager also with a loft bed.
We shall supply sheets and hand towels.
- 1 bathroom with bathtub, TOILETS and electric towel dryer.
Decoration new and been looked after in all the house.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We put our house for the 1st time on Airbnb what explains that we have only 1 opinion as "traveler". Hesitate to get in touch with us shall be made an enjoyment exchange with you to answer all your questions.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Some ideas of visits, ballads to be, made, within 1 hour around the house :
In Paris (Subway) :
- Châtelet - Les Halles (31 minutes)
- Department stores in the station Auber, Opera (34 minutes)
- Avenue of the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe (46 minutes)
- Eiffel Tower (51 minutes)
- And also : Montmartre, big boulevard, the Louvre (42 minutes), Trocadéro, Champs de Mars (51 minutes), Les Invalides (41 minutes), Saint-Michel Notre-Dame (35 minutes), Centre Pompidou (35 minutes), Musée d'Orsay, Pantheon (46 minutes).
And also : Joinville the bridge (Open-air dance halls) at 21 minutes by car, the ZOO of VINCENNES with its rock at 23 minutes by car.
- the castle of Valleys the Viscount (35 minutes by car).
- Provins, attractive Medieval city classified in the heritage of Unesco in less than one hour.