My beautiful and spacious apartment is a haven in the heart of the city! The place is expansive with two bedrooms and lots of common space. The location is one of the best, most convenient and centrally-located neighborhoods in NYC.
My apartment is located in a very well-maintained elevator/no doorman building. It has a special tri-level open plan design that makes it feel absolutely huge! It's got an eclectic, modern decor and includes:
- a master bedroom with a walk-in closet and a writing desk/office area
- a cozy second lofted bedroom
- a spacious kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 3, dishwasher, brand new cabinets and granite counter tops. The kitchen's outfitted with everything necessary to cook amazing meals at home, as well as gourmet extras like a high-quality water filter, juicer and blender.
- a flexible living room with a day bed, which converts from an entertaining space with Japanese-style floor seating for meals to a yoga/exercise/rec room. There's also a small outdoor space for getting some fresh air!
- A full bathroom with a tub
The place is bright and cheery with great energy! It's quiet, private and is decorated with art from my travels around the world.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests enjoy high-speed WiFi and laundry facilities in the building.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I or an assistant will always be reachable in case you need anything, before and during your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
My good friend Hadassah will be handling bookings and checking you in and out - she's amazing so please don't hesitate to ask her for anything you need!
Smoking in outdoor area only.
All guests must leave at 11:00 pm.
Please be considerate of the neighbors, keep quiet after 11:00 pm.
Keep the space tidy and wash dishes.
Separate trash and recycling.
Turn off lights and other appliances when not in use.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 25 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm an architect, yoga teacher and frequent traveler to exotic locales for work and pleasure! Dancing, urban hiking and restaurant-hopping are my favorite NYC activities...but really, I prefer to have my hands in the dirt at a farm in Nepal or some such thing :) Wherever I am, I'm always down for adventure and making new friends!
I've been renting my primary apartment during my travels for over two years now on Airbnb with the help of my friend Hadassah, and am so proud of the overwhelmingly positive response of our guests. Creating a happy, calm and homey space for travelers has been a joy! In the summer of 2015 the Gramercy townhouse came into my life in need of some love, and renovating it into a beautiful second rental property has been this architect's dream :). Hadassah and I hope you enjoy staying in it as much as we've enjoyed creating it!