This GreatRentalKeystone is one of the best keystone condo rentals for skiing, biking, golfing, and all resort activities! Our home and your 4 bedroom 4 bath vacation rental is located in The Gateway Mountain Lodge, a short 250-yards to River Run.
Enjoy your vacation in the largest condo at or near River Run (2200 sq ft) here in Keystone. 4 full baths for each of the 4 bedrooms. You can also search GreatRentalKeystone (all one word). Please note, we require all guests to be 26 years of age unless accompanies by their parent.
Our Keystone condo rental is an ideal rental for groups up to 14 people (prior approval necessary if more than 11 people+crib). It is a two level condo/townhouse where each of the 4 bedrooms (4br) has its own private full bathroom, cable TV and DVD player. Beds by room include: 1K, 1Q, 2Tw+ Tw/double-futon bunk, 2Tw (converts to 1K), 1Tw futon, and a pack and play portable crib. In addition, the floor plan includes a large kitchen, roomy dining area and great-room with fireplace, entertainment center (cable TV, DVD, VCR), two story windows for views and plenty of light, plus two small decks. Our homey Keystone condo is conveniently located a short 3 minute walk to the River Run Village or Mountain House base areas at Keystone Resort and also offers free Resort shuttle service (6x/hour) providing full access to all resort locations including: the Conference Center, Keystone Lodge, Keystone Village, Mountain House and River Run Village base area (if you choose not to walk).
We provide extra rental services for our guests’ convenience including: free WiFi broadband (high speed internet service) with both wired and wireless 802.11 WiFi access directly in the condo. Also provided are 20% ski and snow board rental equipment discounts for our rental guests (right at our building) that include free junior / children rentals (details). Access to Keystone discounted ski lift tickets is also provided.
Zugang für Gäste
Everything- you will have the entire condo, plus access to the common: indoor garage parking, heated pool, hot tub, and workout room.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I (Guy Schlacter) communicate by email, mail and phone to provide you with the key-cards and instructions/directions.
emmail GreatRental. At. GreatRentalKeystone With Com
or mobile. 847 THEN 921 THEN 9543
Weitere wichtige Infos
I can speak by phone prior to booking to help answer any remaining questions. You can find my direct contact information online by searching Guy Schlacter GreatRentalKeystone.
Condo Use License Terms and Agreement(URL HIDDEN)1. Rates subject to change until reserved via first payment.
2. All reservations add cleaning charge. ($199)
3. Saturday arrival preferable.
4. Christmas and New Year's weeks have 6 night minimum, unless available.
5. All children welcome, Adult Guests must be at least 25 years old.
6. Please add refundable $500 breach/security/damage/extra cleaning deposit.
Note- extra cleaning charges ($50/hr) will only be applicable and determined by our sole discretion, if it is determined to be beyond typical cleaning time by our cleaning service.
a. Any damaged, soiled or broken items Must be reported during visit to enable our attention.
7. Maximum 16 people allowed occupency, combined occupying or persons visiting unit or using buildings facilities by guests.
8. NO Smoking or Pets Allowed in condo building or unit.
9. Check-in 4pm, Check-out 10am. ($100/hour for non-written authorized exceptions)
10. Non-written authorized violations on any terms above forfeits full deposit plus additional $501 Service Charge.
11. If dispute arises, Owner may terminate Agreement at his discretion.
12. This Agreement establishes that Guest is NOT a tenant and NOT subject to the landlord / tenant rights.
13. Guests are liable for all losses and damages regardless of length of stay or deposit amount, and agree to settle disputes at Guy Schlacter’s chosen court locale (anywhere in the USA), waiving their right of service.
Payment and Cancellation Terms Agreement:
1. Deposit of 50% confirms reservation upon receipt.
2. Balance due 2 months prior to check-in, reservation cancelled if not received.
3. Cancellation charges prior to check-in(URL HIDDEN)months 50% cancellation charge per cancelled night
4. Security/damage deposit refunded within 30 days of check-out.
5. IMPORTANT: We are but a small family owned vacation rental and cannot easily write off lost income from cancellations. Once reserved, the condo is taken off the availability list for your dates and all respective inquiries turned away. If you are concerned about the possibility of cancellation or interruption, we strongly suggest that You Take Responsibility for This Risk and Obtain Trip Travel Insurance for any cancellation/ interruption of your Trip(URL HIDDEN)5.1. Owner is not responsible for disruption and does not provide any refunds for any acts of god; any random, normal-use or unpredicted mechanical problems that might disrupt or inconvenience stay; illness, or death in family. All efforts will be made in good faith to rectify any such occurrences without owner incurring unreasonable additional expense, nor expectation of refund to the Guest(URL HIDDEN)5.2. Some, but not all trip insurance companies are: (URL HIDDEN) (URL HIDDEN) (URL HIDDEN) (URL HIDDEN) or (URL HIDDEN) Many insurance carriers can be found on the web searching "trip insurance."
6. Additional Payment or deposit refund cancellation AUTHORIZATION: I understand and consent to the use of the credit card or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) account provided without original signature on the charge slip, that the IP Address or account used for online booking of this resort rental will serve as an original, and that this Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after leased premises are vacated. Charges may include: unauthorized long distance telephone and satellite TV charges; damages beyond normal wear and tear; missing keys or other items discovered even after deposit was refunded by delayed information or deterministic discovery.