An imposing architectural structure shelters within it an oasis of peace and luxury where the style is acutely modern, but classic Dalmatian values are still maintained.
Villa Katarina is a new house built in 2006. It contains 8 fabulous apartments: 3 Supremes, 4 Superiors, and 1 Studio. Simple, elegant, and practical, the apartments at Villa Katarina - with vistas of the Adriatic to rival any in Dalmatia - are all about style and convenience. Their spaciousness, together with floor-to-ceiling windows, results in an accommodation full of light, with an atmosphere of calm and ease.
With a careful eye aimed towards enriching the modern day travellers' experience, all apartments have:
- A Fully equipped kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, kettle, coffeemaker, toaster, and all utensils.
- En-suite bathrooms with massaging power showers and hair dryers.
- Complimentary WiFi Internet access, dual satellite receiver TV, hi-fi stereo system (DVD, films, and music on request).
- Central heating and Airconditioning in every room.
- Two detachable beds and a sofa bed which sleeps 1-2 people
- Housekeeping twice a week, laundry service on request.
- Outdoor parking.
Several delightful beaches, sea-side promenades, and bustling cafes are within walking distance of Villa Katarina, but its location just on the border of the construction-free green zone makes it also a place to capture moments of peace and rediscover the simple pleasures of sea, air, and time in an exclusive atmosphere of beauty.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have access to the outdoor pool area
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live in the property on the top floor and are always around to provide any assistance or just general information and tips.
We have a few simple house rules which we would like you to respect:
• Please switch off the A/C units when you are not in the apartment or when windows and balcony doors are open - - we try to conserve energy at Villa Katarina and avoid all unnecessary waste.
• Following onto the point above, please switch off all the lights and all electrical appliances when you are not in the apartment.
• Make use of the recycling garbage disposal units on the 1st floor of the house – we will dispose of all sorted recyclable trash such as plastic, cans, and glass. All other trash will need to be disposed of by yourselves into the container located 50 meters to the left of Villa Katarina
• When using the pool please respect the opening hours and follow the safety instructions located in the pool area.
• In case of any complaints or malfunction please come and see Petar on the top floor of the Villa – we will gladly accept any improvment proposals that you may have.
We try to do our humble share of preserving the environment at Villa Katarina. We use solar panels to generate most of the energy needed for the villa's water heating and some electricity consumption. We recycle. And we use energy-efficient lightbulbs. And we know very well that when on holiday, feeling responsible is the last thing on anyone's mind so we sincerely thank you for following these few points.
HVALA and thank you very much!