Want a government approved 3 roo(URL HIDDEN)HomeStay in Bungalow in Chembur for accommodating up to 19 of your wedding/ tourist/ family guests / medicals? Would three or four foreign students home-stay in a FRRO registered property? Kitchen is FDA registered.
Due to GST, we now stand to benefit and hence there is a 5 % discount applicable for check-in between 1st July 2017 and 31st March 2018. This is reflected in the pricing.
We are approved by India Tourism (Incredible India), Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and MTDC (Maharashtra State Tourism Development Corporation Ltd.) to operate Bed and Breakfast / Homestay in our bungalow at Collector Colony, Chembur, Mumbai.
The apartment is on the ground floor of our bungalow. My family and I stay on the first floor!
You will find our bungalow useful if:
1.You need to accommodate around 15 guests attending a family function like marriage, thread ceremony / get together. Besides the two bedrooms, here are two sofa beds in living room and 8 mattresses.
2.You are a group of Four to six foreign students on a short study programme in Mumbai.
3.You are foreigners who wish to stay in a home and get a feel of India with Mumbai perspective
4.Relatives of patients who need medical attention in Mumbai and need a home to stay.
5.You are a corporate / institution and need to house your staff / students temporarily in a safe place in Mumbai with excellent connectivity
This is a fully furnished two bedrooms with attached bathrooms, Hall with two sofa double beds, Kitchen and dining lobby independent apartment in the ground floor of our villa / bungalow at Chembur, Mumbai. All you need is to get your personal belongings and we will arrange the rest.
During monsoon, you can still have the luxury of hanging your laundry in the open covered area of the bungalow plot!!!
Breakfast and meals can be ordered by you from a tiffin service and a choice of restaurants and cafes. YOU CAN COOK IN OUR WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN.
•The charges for entire ground floor bungalow apartment are Rs. 5250 (around 90 US$) per day for FOUR adults. No charges for two children less than 12 year's age.. The living room can also be converted to a bedroom.
••Rs. 760 per extra person per day. Upto sixteen additional guests can be accommodated on the sofa-beds in Living Room and mattresses.
•10 % discount applicable if the number of days of stay exceeds six.
•Check in and check out time 24 hours.
•Four Foreign students 100 US$ per day (a maximum stay of one month)
1.Power, water and gas 24 hours.
2.The 2 bedrooms and hall have ACs. All rooms have curtains
3.Bosch 290 liter refrigerator, 3 burner gas stove and aqua guard in kitchen.
4.Each bathroom with Western toilet, have geyser, mirror, mug + bucket and toiletries.
5.Beds and furniture.
7.Cupboards, chairs and tables.
8.Private parking for three cars and garden.
9.Utensils, mixer, juicer etc
10.Includes house-keeping, electricity, water and gas
12. Minimum two days booking and maximum 19 guests
My back ground: I hold a Masters' Degree in Commerce from University of Bombay and also am a Fellow Member of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India, with twenty years of experience in Investment Banking and five years as a Professor (Finance) and reputed Management Institutes. My family consists of my wife, one son and one daughter.
Kishore Nair (Owner) M.Com, FCMA
Laxmi Niwas HomeStay Chembur Mumbai
Zugang für Gäste
The Bungalow is within 250 meters of the Fertilizer Township Monorail Station and will enjoy superb connectivity due to the Monorail, Eastern Freeway and the Santacruz Chembur Link Road (SCLR).
* Fertilizer Township mono-rail station 200 meters
* Kurla / Chembur local train station 2.50 KM
* LTT outstation train terminus 2.50 KM - 20 minutes peak hours
* By road to CST / Nariman Point on Eastern Freeway19 KM in 50 minutes peak hour
* By road to Airport / BKC via Chembur Santacruz link road 15 KM in 50 minutes peak hour
* By road to Vashi / Dadar/ Ghatkopar19 KM 30 minutes
* Schools, Colleges, bus stops, Sindhi Society Gymkhana, Bombay Presidency Golf Club, Acres Club and market 300 meters to 800 meters
Interaktion mit Gästen
Due to GST, there is a 5 % discount applicable for check-in between 1st July 2017 and 31st March 2018.
Lots. Would love to hear from them on how to improve the facility
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. We are approved to MTDC and India Tourism,(awaiting formal approval) to operate B&B / Homestay
2. Our kitchen for use by our guests is registered with FDA.
3. We are registered with FRRO (for Foreigners)
4. We are registered with the Luxury Tax Department for charging luxury tax on behalf of the Government of Maharashtra)
5. Due to GST, there is a 5 % discount applicable for check-in between 1st July 2017 and 31st March 2018.
LAXMI NIWAS HOMESTAY, CHEMBUR, MUMBAI
1. Right of admission reserved with hosts.
2. Alcohol consumption permitted for foreigners and permit holders.
3. Please avoid smoking in the premises.
4. Please treat this as your home and avoid creating any nuisance. This is a residential area. NO FUNCTIONS MAY BE HELD IN THE PREMISES.
5. Please put off the air-conditioners and geysers when not needed.
6. We prefer that you are there when basic housekeeping happens – expected time is between 1000 hrs to 1200 hrs.
7. Water, Gas and Electricity are scarce resources. Pls conserve.
8. Provisions for tea and coffee provided on the house. Menus are in the desk drawers. Please order as per your choice.
9. Avoid parking on the roads and do not keep chairs / tables etc in the compound as it may be used for parking only.
10. Check in time / Check out time 2400 hrs
11. Minimum two days booking. Maximum of 19 guests.
For entire apartment Rs. 5500 per day for up to four adults and two children less than 12 years age. •Rs. 700 (Rs. 800 from 1st April 2017) per extra person per day. Eleven additional guests can be accommodated on the sofa-beds in Living Room and mattresses. (inclusive of gas, water, electricity, basic housekeeping and Luxury Tax.
Booking and cancellation rules:
Fifty percent advance at time of booking. This advance will be refunded fifty percent if booking is cancelled 45 days prior to stay. No refund if cancellation is within 45 days of stay.
Balance fifty percent (non-refundable) within twenty days prior to stay. PLUS refundable security deposit equal to one day’s applicable tarriff.
Security deposit refund on check out. Deduction will be made for damages / recoveries.
Hi. I hold a Masters' Degree in Commerce and and am a Fellow Member of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India. I was an Investment banker in Mumbai and Riyadh for 20 + years. Gave it up to be in academics - I used to teach Finance at MBA level at NISM, ISME and UBS. So, customer orientation is ingrained!