This space is the perfect home away from home for traveling professionals who are tired of staying in hotels or for anyone coming to visit family in the Alamo, Danville, Lafayette, or San Ramon Valley. For any couple looking for a romantic getaway we are set on a half-acre wooded estate, in the upscale community of Alamo, just east of San Francisco and just 50 minutes southeast of Napa and Wine Country, Casa Di Riposo is waiting for you!
A Countryside Stay Just Outside the City!
We chose this property for Casa Di Riposo because of its quiet and beautiful surroundings, within a stone's throw of the hustle and bustle of downtown San Francisco and its world class sites. It is the best combination of country living near the city.
We also love being less than an hour from Wine Country with its world-famous wineries or the beautiful oceanside communities of Carmel and Monterey to the South.
We can also be in the beautiful mountains of the Sierra Nevada and Lake Tahoe or the World famous Yosemite National Park in just three hours of very scenic driving.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests Have access to a 600 Square foot part of our home with a private side entrance to a Master Bedroom, a large Living Room comfortably appointed with a large sectional sofa, a small bar affords a small bar refrigerator for food, a counter top Microwave and a Brevel Oven and space to cook. High Speed Internet, Big Screen TV, Cable, Apple TV, Movie and Music libraries via Bluetooth from your phone or a Bluetooth enabled device.
Interaktion mit Gästen
This part of our home has its own external entry door and affords complete privacy without having to come through or share or the rest of the house with the owners.
When the owners are home, they welcome interaction with renters but also respect their privacy.
When home the owners may be in the yard but gladly share renters access to all of the grounds outside the main house.
Casa Di Riposo is a great place to relax and soak up the sun or just the peace and quiet of the Alamo surroundings.
Weitere wichtige Infos
For the working professional you are a quick drive to businesses located from Pleasanton to the south to Walnut Creek and Concord on the north and easy connection to San Francisco by car or public transportation via the Highway 24 corridor through Lafayette, Orinda, Moraga and Oakland.
For parents visiting children or grandchildren we are very close to UC Berkeley, Saint Mary's College, Cal-State East Bay and Diablo Valley College.
While this space has an entrance on the side of our house and is accessible without coming through our private living space, we do live in this part of our home when it is not rented to Air BnB guests. We ask that all guests use our home with the utmost care and respect.
Some Non-Negotiable House Rules:
1. Casa Di Riposo is smoke free. No smoking is allowed either inside or outside on the grounds.
2. Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and you must be over 25 years of age. Renters may not host others or have guests visit during their stay. The property is only for the use of the 1 or 2 guests staying at Casa Di Riposo.
3. Absolutely no pets of any type are allowed in the home or on the property.
4. Guests may use the living space, pool and yard strictly for their own enjoyment. Guests may not use the living space or the yard for events, functions or parties. This includes having others visit. The use of the this part of our home and yard is limited to only the one or two guests renting the space.
5. The pool is for guests use only. Others, including family or friends may not be invited to use the pool, yard facilities or grounds.
6. Please be sure all windows and doors are locked anytime guests leave the home for security purposes.
7. Please do not move furnishings or tables.
Bob and Cindi Norsworthy, the owners of 'Casa Di Riposo', have spent their 35 years of married life, traveling the world, bringing funding, training and resources to partnerships that work among some of the poorest and needy of the world.
Casa Di Riposo means House of Rest in Italian. That is just what their home is for them. It is a place of rest and relaxation to come home to, to recharge their batteries before going out again, in their relentless pursuit of bringing transformation and hope to those who have no hope in our world.
They are excited to share a part of their home with people looking to enjoy a time of rest and relaxation in their favorite part of the world, the San Francisco Bay Area and the California Wine Country.
We welcome you to our Casa Di Riposo, House of Rest.
Bob & Cindi