Welcome to our newly renovated Loft Apartment, the perfect getaway for couples. We are situated in a prime location, only 400 metres from the gorgeous Whites Beach, and walking distance to many of the amazing attractions.
At Golden Beach Retreat we aim to provide total comfort and privacy. This gorgeous one bedroom loft, can comfortably sleep 2 - 5 people. The master bedroom has its own toilet and robes, with a Queen size bed and single bed.
The bright, spacious family room is the perfect place to kick back and relax, with two large comfy couches, a Queen size bed and dining table.
The Kitchenette has all you need, with a 4 burner gas stove, oven, mini fridge, kettle, toaster and cooking equipment.
The recently renovated bathroom and second toilet is situated down stairs.
The Loft is a fabulous base to explore all this amazing area has to offer.
Zugang für Gäste
Guest have full access to the Loft, which you enter through your own private entrance.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are available to assist in anyway necessary. On arrival we will check the guests in and no further interaction is required, unless the guest require any further information, assistance etc.
The accommodation is not suitable for Schoolies or large families. The loft is co located on a family property, you may occasionally hear our children playing in our private backyard. Functions and parties would not be permitted.
Ocean Edge Holiday Rental Terms and Conditions.
CHECK IN/ OUT:
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11am on departure date unless specific alternative arrangements have been approved. Extra charges may apply.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows: access instructions will be provided with booking confirmation. Return the key to the key safe when checking out, unless special arrangements have been made prior to departure.
• If the property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Ocean Edge Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
PARTIES & FUNCTIONS:
• We expect that you may wish entertain a small number of family or friends as visitors or dinner guests and are welcome to do so. Larger gatherings or functions are prohibited unless specific approval has been given by the owner in consultation with Ocean Edge.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination of your stay without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. may be applied.
LINEN AND TOWELS:
• Linen, pillows, blankets and towels should be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bathroom on departure. Additional linen may be hired through Ocean Edge Management. Any loss of or damage to any of these items will incur a charge.
• A change of linen and/or cleaning can be arranged during your stay but will incur and extra charge.
• Pets are only allowed on the Property, if specific arrangements have been made and agreed to during the booking. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion) Any damage not reported or found on inspection for the rental will be deducted from the bond or tenant will be taken to VCAT and additional costs for attendance will be claimed.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges will apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. Loud conversation or noisy activities should be avoided after 11pm.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. You are responsible for removing any excess rubbish that does not fit in the outside bins. Charges will be issued for any rubbish that is left outside the bin.
There are free rubbish drop off points for part-time residents of Surf Coast if your rubbish exceeds the capacity of the bins provided.
These locations are:
•Anglesea at Diggers Parade
•Lorne at Grove Road near Otway Street and
•Torquay at 130 Messmate Rd.
The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• If cleaning charges are incurred by the owner beyond the normal cleaning fee the excess will be deducted from the security bond.
• If there is a BBQ on the property, it must be left clean, or additional charges may be applied.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. The access key must be returned to the key safe or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. A $20 fee will be charged for any lost keys.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property. A $250 fee will be applied where smoking in the accommodation is evident. This will be taken from the bond.
• Illicit drugs, persons under the influence of drugs, and under age drinking are not to be brought onto or allowed on the property. If found, Police and both guarantors may be contacted.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS:
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Ocean Edge Management at the earliest opportunity to enable them to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Ocean Edge Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Ocean Edge Management and the property owner are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at the property.
• Ocean Edge Holiday Rentals cannot accept responsibility for personal property such as cameras etc, that are left unattended in your holiday accommodation. Ocean Edge Holiday rentals and the owner are not liable for any damage or loss of property which a person may sustain during their stay.
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 22. Dezember 2017 - 7. Januar 2018.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 27 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen