Spacious and sunny house with fantastic ocean view centrally located in Kristiansand, Norway. The house has a large garden on secluded property. It is close to all important amenities. Kristiansand zoo (Dyreparken) is a 20-minute drive away.
Enjoy your stay and views in our house. You are welcome to use the garden und garden facilities (swing, slide and trampoline). In the summer, feel free to pick strawberries and wild blue berries on the property.
Zugang für Gäste
Those rooms available to you will be open, the others will be locked.
Interaktion mit Gästen
You can get in touch with us via txt message or email (EMAIL HIDDEN) In urgent cases, please call +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Weitere wichtige Infos
Thank you for taking care of our cat "Boy". Our cat is very social and friendly, he does go out instead of using any cat litter. There is a cat door in the kids bedroom, therefore, the doors leading from the kitchen (where the food is) to the kids bedroom should be a bit open. The food is stored in the last cabinet to the right close to the wall.
Here are some house rules:
- Please do not enter rooms that are locked. Some rooms of the house are reserved, thank you for your understanding.
- Food items in the kitchen. If you happen to use some of the food items in the kitchen, please replace them. Basic items, such as salt and pepper, and milk in the fridge are to your disposal.
- Bath items in the bathroom. Please use your own shower and cleaning items, thank you.
- No smoking anywhere in the house.
- When leaving, please switch off all lights, lock the door and leave the door key where you found it.
- When leaving, please keep the door to the master bedroom and kitchen open (for Boy)
- When leaving, could you please leave towels and bed sheets in basked in the bathroom