Newport apartment description
Oceanfront serenity awaits the two of you at Oceanwind Retreat, a very romantic getaway spot. Perfectly priced to be able to enjoy the beach often and any time of year. Picture-perfect view from the bedroom with a queen
OCEAN WIND RETREAT RENTAL AGREEMENT
Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay.
A week before your visit we will send you a welcome email along with directions and entry/key instructions.
Thanks, and have a great vacation!
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Don and Jeannie André, owner of Ocean Wind Retreat and you, the Guest, as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at: 902 SW Mark Street, Newport, OR.
The property is furnished and includes the items listed in the or AirBnb internet advertisement. The rental does not have a stove, but has a kitchenette that includes: a coffee maker/grinder, microwave, toaster oven, electric wok, a “presto” cooker, a small fridge, toaster, kitchen plates and utensils, and an outdoor BBQ. There is WIFI, satellite TV, a dvd player, a small cd player, linens, towels, hair dryer, iron and board.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and one other person and one well-behaved dog. Anything different must be approved by the owners.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 2 persons. This is a firm policy and an additional charge of $70 per night for an additional guest will be charged.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on the Check-in Date and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the Check-out Date.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged the 2 night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of safety concerns, repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit: If the total amount of rental stay is less than $500, the entire amount is due upon reservation. If the rental stay is more than $500, one-half is due upon reservation and the second half is due 45 days prior to Check-in Date
The deposit is non-refundable and applied toward the rental fees.
Should there be any problems or concerns upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
b. Rental Rate. Is posted on the web site and is subject to date and season. Additional fees:
Cleaning fee $35.00
Room Tax 9.5%
9.Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
____ 100% if cancelled 45 days prior to the Check-in Date with a $70 re-booking fee.
No refund if the cancellation is 45 or less prior to reservation.
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are by personal check or credit card on line, or money order.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Name (print) Name (print):
Phone # (during stay): Phone # (during stay
Smoking is NOT allowed.
People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
Only use appliances for their intended uses
PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking area. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
3. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Extra cleaning services can be requested at the rate of $25/hr
4. Jacuzzi Whirlpool: No children under the age of __18_ permitted in the Jacuzzi [without adult supervision]. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
5. Storms:If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
· The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
· A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
· The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
§ Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
§ Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
§ Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
It is hereby agreed by and between ___________ (Homeowner) and _____________ (Guest) that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________ Name:
Color: ________________________ Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $___0______
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed 40lbs
b. Must be house trained... no puppies
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times outside the unit on the property.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
6. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be charged. Your signature below is your agreement to pay for any such damages should they occur.
7. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
8. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
9. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
I am from Newport Oregon. Planning how the rest of my life is going to go is a primary focus; that and of course looking for tranquility, oh yeah and saving the planet ( well actually building a community forest in Lincoln County.... Sense of who we are? Wow, got some time? We do enjoy sharing our place with our guests, and try to create a place where the ocean front experience moves you toward tranquility.