A fully furnished, spacious and bright garden studio with terrace, barbecue and outdoor space, all within a short distance of the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Club and 350 metres (5 minutes' walk) from the main gate. This quiet space is ideally situated for the Wimbledon Tennis tournaments.
* Capacity for 1-2 people.
* 1 studio with a wide Single, Twin or Super-King bed configuration.
* Full studio kitchen with stove and extractor hood.
* Washer and drier present within studio.
* En-suite bathroom.
* A private garden for your use with barbecue, table and chairs.
* Wireless internet access ( (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) Mbps fibre optic).
* High-definition Cable television.
* Covered off-street car porch available for rental vehicles.
Further amenities include:
* Indoor heated 20 m pool.
* Small pay-per-use sauna.
* Easy access to Wimbledon Village and the Common for café culture, beautiful walks and exercise.
This studio forms the entire ground floor of a home in Wimbledon Village. As such, though access is through the front door of the main house, the studio is an entire flat, being an otherwise discrete and self-sufficient living space with a lock on its entrance door.
Furnishings are a tasteful and comfortable mix of French regency and modern Southeast Asian. The terraced garden space includes table and chairs, as well as a built-in brick barbecue for pleasant summer evenings outdoors.
Situated on Wimbledon's Church Road, the studioflat is 15 minutes walk from Wimbledon train station, 17 minutes walk from Wimbledon Park, and 20 minutes direct walk from Southfields. It is directly on the 493 bus route. As such it is well served by public transport, and Black cabs from the stations cost within the region of £4-5.
A small supermarket, Tesco Express, is available 5 minutes away in the village, along with most major banks, whilst large supermarkets (Tesco, Sainsbury's, Waitrose and Marks & Spencer) are 15-20 minutes walk towards Wimbledon town centre. Excellent cafés, restaurants and designer shops abound in the Wimbledon area, and High Tea at the Cannizaro House Hotel on the common can make for a special occasion!
The residents have occupied the house for well over 15 years, and can provide excellent advice for exploring London, particularly on the food front. Please feel free to get in touch should you be interested. Many thanks for looking.