Charming studio with terrace in the heart of the ancient city, idéal for 3 mais but possible for 4 with an extra mattress.
Bright and quite, all amenities.
Incredible district full of restaurants, cafés, art galleries , museums and shops
Studio apartment ideal for 3 people (with an extra mattress that can easily be added for a 4th person) , very quiet and luminous, with a charming terrace on the roofs of Paris.
Located iat Saint Germain des prés, on the rue St-André-des-Arts between St-Michel and Odéon, you will find many good local restaurants as well as all amenities necessary. The best movie theaters are within a 10 minute walk.
The nearest banks of the Seine are 5 minutes away walking distance, right between the island City and Notre-Dame, and the Louvre, nearby the legendary island of St-Louis.
Fully furnished and equipped:
- Open kitchen with all the utensils to cook, plus a microwave,stove, dishwasher, washer-dryer, a kettle, Coffee…
- Very cozy lounge with TV, internet wifi, speaker, headphone jack for Smartphone or Ipod
- Sleep: a queen bed (1.40 wide) and 1 single beds (+ a mattress on the floor for a fourth person)
- Bathroom: a shower room Hammam style, hair dryer
- On the 4th and last floor with no elevator, serviced by stairs
- Metro St. Michel or Odéon, line 4 and 10 (at 4 min)
- RER B to Charles de Gaulle airport and RER C to Orly Airport
- 2 public parkings 5 minutes walk
I am from Paris and every day I feel so grateful to live here.
I grew up here, studied here, then traveled the world and came back.
Paris has this special spirit and beauty that makes it so unresistible.
I chose rue Saint André des Arts in the 6° arrondissement because it is like a small village in the big city.
I'm also in love with India and I go there as often and as long as possible.