Mexican charm! 3 bedroom, 2 bath stand-alone, split-level ocean-view villa in private and secure vacation enclave of Las Gaviotas. Ocean views throughout the home & large roof-deck terrace offering unobstructed/spectacular surf and sunset views.
Enchanting 3 bedroom, 2 bath stand-alone, split-level ocean-view villa in the private, vacation enclave of Las Gaviotas, a development of 300 homes. It's important to note that the max occupancy for my house is 6 persons as Las Gaviotas HOA has a strict occupancy rule of 2 per bedroom. I have contact for studio rentals if you are going to be more than 6 and need overage. The HOA no longer allows over occupancy in Las Gaviotas rentals.
Located off the back row, you will enjoy a serene stay, free of dust and road noise. All agree that my home's views are unparalleled to other Las Gavs homes with zero view of streets or cars, only red adobe tile rooftops, swaying palm trees and green area landscape, and of course the 100% ocean horizon view of the Las Gaviotas surf breaks.
Clean and Pristine rooms are -
*1 master bedroom-king size bed, full bathroom, gas fireplace, TV (flat screen) -Cable ready .
*1 queen bedroom, full bathroom, TV - cable ready.
*1 twin bed with 2 bunk beds.
*Main great room open kitchen/living/dining with gas fireplace, 40' TV (flat screen) cable ready with AppleTV for Netflix, WI-FI internet.
*Kitchen with stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, all supplies to cook view onto deck w BBQ. Dutch door and fans to keep cool during Summer
Charm! Enjoy the walkways and manicured gardens, fountains and green space areas over flagstone paths leading to the boardwalk and private beach. Indulge yourself and relax with the mild, year round climate, clean air, fresh ocean breezes and warm sunshine. You can choose private walks, relaxing evening in the heated Jacuzzi spa, private community beach and evening swims in the giant heated pool or the night life nearby. From the moment you enter the gates you can sense why hundreds of visitors return every year to enjoy Las Gaviotas.
The complex is just eight miles south of Rosarito Beach, Baja California Norte, Mexico. We are 45 minutes away from Ensenada.
Zugang für Gäste
You get the whole house and private roof deck along with full access to all common area grounds, Las Gaviotas clubhouse, tennis court, pool and beach.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Please reach me for any reason...if you want extra cleaning services we can arrange
In addition to the Las Gaviotas policies that will be forwarded to you in advance of your stay, I have a couple of requests:
1. CHECK IN is 4pm, CHECK OUT is 10am, and that includes parking in front of our home; should you arrive early or stay late and impact our maid's empty house time to clean, we will assess the time lost from your deposit, please be respectful and/or contact owner if you want discuss options…you may use the common areas and bathrooms are on the rear of clubhouse, but you need move your car
2. Our maid, Erika, comes to clean only; You are to pick up the house and rinse your dirty dishes before departing. You may wash the towels as they obviously take longer. Any time extra that Erica needs spend cleaning due to overly dirty house, will be assessed from your deposit. Kindly be respectful. Please DO NOT machine wash the our black iron clad pans/pots...they are seasoned and should simply be hand washed (pls do not use steel wool)
2. care for the umbrellas...when not in use, please remove/fold down so they don't get destroyed by the wind; before leaving, place umbrella(s) on the ground. Any umbrella left up and found ripped will be assumed renter responsibility and replaced using renter deposit
3. Home has 1 onsite parking spot. PLEASE park DIAGONALLY in front of home; HOA will allow extra car however they may charge extra fee depending on how occupied Las Gaviotas is. Additional, non assigned parking is located next to tennis court or down the stairs on second row.
4. no leaning on the rooftop glass barrier...its not meant to be leaned on or support weight in any manner...if the barrier breaks, it is assumed your responsibility and replacement will be charged against renter deposit
5. return the key to the lockbox when leaving...if the key is not returned a $15/replacement fee will be charged against renter deposit.
6. propane tanks: please ensure any propane tanks are turned off before leaving. I do my best to keep at least 1 full propane tank available with gas, but it is up to renter to check and let me know if I need refill...if the tank(s) are empty, please notify and I will contact gas company to send for a replacement...the empty tank needs to be detached from firepit and left outside house in service area for replacement by gas company; please leave attached to the firepit the gas gauge unit and DO NOT leave the gas gauge on the propane tank as the gas company will end up taking it with them.
7. Renters are not allowed to bring pets on premises to Las Gaviotas. If you intend bring a 'service animal', do NOT bring without contacting owner in advance. Las Gaviotas HOA clasifies 'service animal' as pets