Gorgeous 2 floor loft in the heart of liberty village. There are 1.5 bathrooms, one large bedroom with a space in the living room downstairs for a inflatable mattress which can fit 2-3 people (included) plus a comfy couch for people to sleep on.
Large quartz countertops in the kitchen, huge floor to ceiling windows to allow a lot of light in, large balcony that gets direct sunlight from 10 am to 8 pm in the summer with a view of the lake and the Canadian National Exhibition.
Speakers to hook up music to, shower in the ensuite bathroom, no bath tub, glasstop stove, no cable but auxilary cable provided to hook laptop to, ample closet space.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will be available by phone or email for the guest staying.
Hello there, thank you for reading my post and viewing our beautiful condo. The rules are simple, maintain everything as if you owned it yourself, and keep the loft clean, clean, clean. Some more specific rules:
1) Careful with food or drinks in the home-any spills, marks or stains will mean potential loss of damage deposit and go towards cleaning)
2) No shoes in the apartment
3) No Smoking anywhere in the apartment. Please smoke outside on the balcony and enjoy the beautiful view ;)
4) Ensure all electronics are turned off before leaving the condo. This includes all appliances, stovetops, hair styling tools, tvs, washer + dryer.
5) No loud noises after 11 pm on weekdays, and 1 am on weekends
6) Lock front door at all times
7) Avoid surface damages to walls, floor, kitchen tools or otherwise.
8) Any missing items from the condo, will be strictly enforced
9) Be respectful and act as if it is your own home and be mindful of neighbours in terms of noise.