Studio apartment with full kitchen and full bathroom
Located on 2nd floor (no elevator).
Very convenient. Close to amenities. Minutes walk to Sherbourne subway station.
Downtown location close to Gay Village and Greek Town
Free parking available at rear of the building
Paid laundry available
**OVERVIEW: Here are the things that are REALLY important and must be followed:
* PROFILE PICTURE: Please upload a profile picture where we can identify you by sight. This is our only way of ensuring we let you in and not a stranger.
* PETS: Pets are absolutely NOT allowed in the apartment or in the building. There are neighbors with severe allergies in the building. Violators will be charged full security deposit.
* SMOKING: This building is smoking-free. Smoking of any kind (tobacco, marijuana, and anything in between) is absolutely NOT allowed in the house, common areas or on the deck and porch. Violators will be charged full security deposit.
* CHILDREN UNDER 12 - The apartment is not setup for small children.
* ENTERTAINING: The apartment should not be used to entertain family and friends.
* OVERNIGHT GUESTS: All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process. No more than two overnight guests are allowed in the apartment.
* QUIET HOURS: no excessive noise or loud music between 11:00 P.M. and 8:00 A.M. No laundry between 10:00 P.M. and 8:00 A.M.
* COMMUNICATION: As everyone is different and have different expectations in regards to communications, the guest will be provided with the lock box code prior to arrival where the keys to the apartment will be located. To respect the guest privacy, the host expects the guest to contact the host in regards to any questions or raise any issues. Otherwise, the guest will be left to enjoy the time in the city without being disturbed.
* COOKING: You are welcome to use the microwave, stove, oven, fridge, glassware, cookware, and dishes if you desire a home-cooked meal instead of eating out.
* GARBAGE: Clean after yourself as you would do in your own house. Garbage bins are located at the rear of the building.
* TEMPERATURE ADJUSTMENTS: Please let us know if you need to adjust the temperature, rather than trying to figure it out yourself. We will be more than glad to help.
* ALARM SYSTEM: Do not use the fire alarm unless it is absolutely necessary in case of fire. If alarm goes off, move in a safe place and contact us immediately.
* KEYS: Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $25 replacement fee.
* DAMAGE: Any significant damage beyond normal wear and tear will result in the loss of security deposit.
* ASK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR ISSUE: We appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you. Any issue, just text. We'll point you in the right direction.