Über dieses Inserat
Lovely characterful luxury warehouse style apartment with plenty of natural light, and walking distance from the trendy Brick Lane, Spitalfields Market and Shoreditch, as well as from the Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
The apartment is located in a reconverted warehouse building from 1900, with beautiful industrial features such as giant metal windows facing South (lots of light and sun flooding inside - when any!), exposed bricks and metal beams. Wooden floor in the hallway and the lounge area, concrete in the bedroom, and tiles in the bathroom.
There is double glazing, insuring a great insulation. The apartment overall is quite warm, and doesn't need too much heating. The windows are equipped with black out blinds.
The flat is equipped with a well finished and functional kitchen: fridge, freezer, espresso coffee machine, electric kettle, stove and oven.
The bathroom includes a spacious and comfortable shower with very good water pressure. Hairdryer, towels, shampoo + soap provided.
The living room is a very spacious open space, with a cosy atmosphere.
There is wifi in the apartment.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have the entire apartment to themselves.
The apartment is actually a 2-bedroom flat, but we rent it as a one bedroom so we can store our personal items in the second one, which we keep locked.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am easily contactable at all times. Do not hesitate to call or email for a very prompt response.
Aldgate East is a very central area of London.
It is becoming the prolongation of the buzzy area of Shoreditch, with its cool cafes and shops, but on the quiet side.
Located on a dead end street, the apartment itself is extremely quiet.
The neighborhood is overall quiet and safe, mostly inhabited by families.
- From London City Airport: Direct with the DLR to Shadwell station
- From Stansted airport: bus or train to Liverpool street station, which is 20 minutes away from the flat walking, or by bus or tube to Aldgate East
- From Heathrow: Piccadilly line to Holborn, change to Central line to Liverpool street.
- From Gatwick: Train to London Bridge + Bus to Aldgate or Tower Hill
- From Kings Cross st Pancras International: direct connection with the Hammersmith and City line to Aldgate East station
Transports available around the apartment:
- Aldgate east tube station (8 minutes walk): District Line, Hammersmith City Line; direct connection to Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace and Big Ben to name a few
- Tower Hill station (14 minutes walk): District Line and Circle Line
- Shadwell (10 minutes walk): DLR and Overground: Direct connection to Hoxton (Shoreditch), Dalston (great for party scene), and to Highbury and Islington
- Tower Gateway (10 minutes walk): DLR
- A few bus stations around
Think of downloading the amazing app "City Mapper" to find your way around London
To do in the area at a walking distance:
- Trendy Brick Lane and Redchurch street: second hand markets, food markets, shopping, clubbing, cafes
- Shoreditch: Famous for shopping, cafes, restaurants and clubs
- Spitalfields designers market + nice shopping, cafes and restaurants around
- Columbia road Flower Market: On Sundays
- Whitechapel Gallery
- Tower Hill and Tower Bridge: Amongst the main landmarks of London and of the history of London
- Sain Katherine's dock: Lovely area for a walk
- Best indian restaurants in town: Tayyabs and Original Lahore Kebab House
- A few supermarkets and cafes right around the flat
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please note there is a dishwasher in the kitchen but it doesn't work :(
Should get replaced soon!
The flat can comfortably accommodate 2 people (double bed), with the possibility of hosting a third person thanks to a foam mattress and extra bedding stored into the double bed.
No other guests in the flat please. Parties not allowed. No smoking inside. No loud music. Just respect the lovely neighbours and when in stairwell at night keep quiet.
We would like you to feel at home in our apartment. Treat it as your own.
We just ask that you keep it clean and tidy. You are free to consume any food and drinks left in the fridge, use the towels, plates, cutlery, glasses etc. Please respect the space and if you break anything, let me know.
I'm happy to answer any questions that you may have!
Wenn du bis zu 5 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung, inklusive Service-Gebühren.