Über dieses Inserat
A cozy private stylish studio, 5-10 minutes away from LGA airport, a short 10 minute beautiful walk to the (N,W) subway and then 15 minutes to Times square. The listing has a full bathroom but NO KITCHEN. However we do have a mini fridge, american coffeemaker, microwave, knives, forks, plates, cups etc. This listing's furniture are brand new.
***SIM-CARD for your phone with UNLIMITED 4G-LTE internet connection is provided to you upon arrival for the duration of your stay***
Studio's total dimensions: 18x11 feet
Bathroom's dimensions: 9x5 feet
Physical description of apartment and amenities:
*** SIM-CARD with UNLIMITED 4G-LTE (please put it back where you found it upon check out)
* Impeccably clean space
* Fully furnished
* Central DAIKIN airconditioning unit suitable for all seasons
* Sterns & Foster Cora Queen size mattress with luxury pillow top. It has two forms of comfort - firm on the right and plush on the left
* All linens provided are 500 thread count or better
* Laundry located in the building ($2 for washer, $1 for dryer)
* Iron and Ironing board provided
* 100mbps internet connection with free Wi-Fi
* NETFLIX ready 40" LED television
* No kitchen, but small fridge, microwave, cabinet, kitchenware for two and American coffeemaker with Colombian coffee are provided
* No bathing shampoo
* But essentials such as hands soap, dishwashing liquid, sponge, laundry detergent, toilet paper, towels, washing clothes for general cleaning, hair dryer etc. are provided
* 5 minutes away from everything. Going to Steinway street you cannot miss a thing.
The listing is inside a 1960s mother-daughter family building. The unit used to be connected to the rest of the apartment on the ground floor (where i live), but for your privacy and convinience it has been cut out, providing you with a private entrance, private full bathroom and a private stylish space with all of your necessities. The construction of all family buildings in NYC at the time it was built, was relatively light, resulting to one of the not so best sound proof walls. We are currently trying to improve the sound insolation with the addition of further insolation material between the Airbnb studio and the apartment next door. So we please ask our guests to try and keep the noise down, especially after 11pm as I, the one living next door do so. Noted that this did not affect the enchanted look of the studio, it still looks as the pictures on the website.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Providing the guests with the best Airbnb experience is our top priority. I will be more than happy to help you about anything you need at any given time.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Cleaning Fee: $55
Security Deposit: $100
• Check-out time is 12PM, but it can be flexible too
The studio is right next to my bedroom and since the walls are thin, PLEASE respect me as i will respect you and try keeping the noise down during the night time, especially after 11pm.
Photo IDs - State identifications/drivers license or Passports required. Once the booking is confirmed we will need our guests to send a copy of their identifications to our email for our records. This is strictly for the safety and precaution of the people living in the building.
Please turn off the air-conditioning unit when you are not home. The air-conditioner is brand new and very powerful, so it can warm or cool the room within minutes. No need of wasting energy.
Please put the sim-card and everything where you found them.
Follow the Recycling Rules which you can find in the booklet provided to you.
Our parents were born and raised in the heart of Astoria. It was a great experience growing up and knowing every nook and cranny in Astoria. The area has really grown and become much more ethnically diverse over the years, but it never loses its charm and small town feel.