Über dieses Inserat
Beautiful hidden spot between the Mountains and the Sea.
Enjoy a break in the great outdoors, experience camping fire and clear starlit skies, whilst having a comfy bed, a cooking area and a wood burning stove to cosy round if it gets cold. All on our sustainable ecological farm which has lakes, woodlands and animals to find and explore.
This is 'Nearly Wild Glamping' We don't have a fancy toilet block, a new kitchen for you to use, nor even a toilet right by the tent... It's not the hotel in a field that some more expensive sites offer, but it is the lovely and comfortable space in a beautiful location that we would want to use as a base or to hibernate in.
The Bell Tent is 150 metres from our 'nearly wild' campsite... We only have six pitches though and they are all spread out.. so it is still very lovely!
The tent comes with bedding for the double bed and two single futon beds, as well as stove, pots and pans, cups etc..
We do have...
Lots of beautiful fairy land style meadow for you to explore
- A small lake that you can swim in (and if you don't fancy that, a little boat you can go for a paddle in)
- Woodland for you to wander in (and collect firewood from)
- A stream for you to paddle in
- Woodland hammocks for you to swing in
- Friendly lambs for you to play with (sometimes)
- Eggs that you can collect yourself
- Home produced Bacon, Sausages and lamb (when available)
- Beautiful views of the both the sea and mountains
- Salad and veg that you can pick from the garden (when available, we had a baby in April so we are a bit behind on growing this year)
- The beach is less than two miles away
- A compost toilet with amazing views
- A converted cow shed with maps and books, sofas, fridge and freezer, microwave, wi-fi etc.
- A shower, flush toilet and washing machine in the farmyard (about 100m away)
Have a look at our website, type in Henbant to find out more.
Zugang für Gäste
You have the run of the whole farm, though we do ask you to stay away from the cows and the bee hives
Interaktion mit Gästen
We love people to come and get involved with what we are up to, and we love to offer our ideas about what to do etc and we really appreciate your ideas too.. Equally if you want your own space, its yours
Weitere wichtige Infos
We have lots of seasonal activities that you can get involved in, hay making, veg harvest, lambing etc .. sometimes however we have a young family and are busy and we may have less time to spend on the farm with you (though we will try)
We love the farm and we want you to love it too, but is our home and that of all its animals and plants and we ask you to respect all animals and plants..
You can collect your own firewood, but please only collect dead wood.
Wenn du bis zu 5 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung, inklusive Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 107 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen