Welcome to my beautiful cabin in the woods.
The cabin is quietly located in the middle of a beautiful 2.5 Acre (1 Hectare) forrest in the Oost-Achterhoek municipality of Oost-Gelre. Come here to enjoy a lovely relaxing stay in total quiet and in the heart of nature.
The cabin accommodates 2 and offers some really nice amenities such as:
- TV with digital receiver with both Dutch and international channels
- Bathroom with shower
- Double bed that can be converted to two singles by request
- Ample parking available right at the cabin for cars bikes and RV's
The cabin is located in Vragender in the heart of the Oost-Achterhoek and is well known for the nature area it's located in, namely the Vragenderveen. The Vragenderveen, together with the Meddoscheveen, Corleseveen and Korenburgerveen are the only living peat more areas in the Netherlands.
There are a number of attractions and facilities near the cabin:
- A number of restaurant and bars within walking distance
- A number of supermarkets in the nearby town of Lichtenvoorde
- Children's playground Megapret
- Local touristic attractions nearby
I look forward to welcoming you to my lovely cabin.
If you have any questions or remarks, please do not hesitate to contact me.